Sunday 18 May 2014

My Personal Experience of Data Entry Fraud From Sai Management Service

Before 4 to 5 Days, I saw an advertisement of "Sai Management Service " on olx for data entry work from home. There was very details only one was 40 Rs. per entry with one their contact no. to know more details. So I make a call with this trust that this time it will not be a fraud. Person name was Samar and he told me about work that this is simple .PDF file to MS Word file conversion work and your have to correct the format of converted word file. Then I said him to send a message with their address and company whom they contract to. Then he send me message with address but there was not a company name instead it was their consultancy name and contact name was Mr. Raaj. But I decided to meet the consultancy address yesterday with the hope of not being cheated again.

When I was searching for address I make a call to the same person to getting help to find address that was near Adarsh Nagar Metro Station because I was feeling some difficulty, but he didn't pick my phone. But anyhow I reached on that address and I saw there was so crowd of innocent people some was old lady, somebody came with his father. I literally feel sympathy with one old person who was requesting for his son's job by giving his consultancy fees of Rs. 500 and he was promising with repetition of sentence.

Finally with my turn I meet with that person Mr. Raaj, when I saw that person I judge that person a maximum high standard person and may be less than 18 years and I am post graduate. But not a issue I started to know about details of my work and he told me that I have to pay Rs. 200 registration fees and Rs. 1500 security deposit for this data correction work. He told me that I have to convert file from .PDF to MS Word file and correct format in converted file. And I have to complete 100 pages with size of A 4x10 printing paper size in a week and I will get 4000 per week. But when I told him to repeat this line and ask about trust of their consultancy and the other company but he behave some rude with no repetition of his sentence and said he is there only to get Rs.200 registration fees and he has no responsibility about 1500 security amount. It is responsibility of somebody company he was talking about in Azadpur, Delhi.

When I asked him to inquire about registration fees, then told me that it is valid for one year and he will provide work from some other company if our agreement is not settled in before said company but registration fees is not refundable. So I decided to give him Rs. 200 registration fees and fill the required details and give me 200 rupees. Then sent me a message to go to some other company to getting data entry work to sign 1500 security agreement. But when I asked him to give me a receiving receipt of their 200 rupees registration fees then he totally refused to give me receipt or any kind of acknowledgement. So I decided to not proceed further and demand my money back if he was no able to give me a receipt. But refused to return my money back and started to talk me in abusing language with the option of non refundable fees. And started to blaming me that I have no sense to talk in office and he will no return my money whatever I will do. But after 1/2 hour of arguments, finally I got my money back and save my money this time.

So it is my personal suggestion to be not fool to submit any security deposit for any online or offline home based data entry work and part time or full time data entry home base jobs. And also not prone to give any registration fees in any consultancy or company. Please help to prevent people make victims of this kind of frauds by giving comments or write a post on this blog about your personal experience if you are also cheated someone or know any incidents like this with appropriate details.

No comments:

Post a Comment